Client Policies and Procedures – We will structure and plan the content of all of our coaching and support activities to be in compliance with, promote and reinforce our customers’ existing injury prevention related policies, procedures, rules and methods. Further, as our customers shall determine, we will seek their advance approval for all that we do in the workplace.
Support Activities – In addition, our coaches will provide an array of supplemental onsite programs, activities and events to support their injury prevention coaching efforts, including:
- Proactive dissemination of educational & promotional newsletters and other materials
- Safety promotion programming and events (incentive programs, corporate challenges, competitions, etc.)
- Group educational and promotional meetings, presentations, seminars, webinars, etc.
- Fitness classes or training
- Committee participation/involvement (i.e. safety, ergonomics, injury prevention, etc.)
- Pre-shift warm-up and stretch programs
- CPR and first aid training
- Safety awareness messages and communication