Micro-Breaks Stretch Poster
April 1, 2017
Make Micro-Breaks Part of Your Daily Routine
Make Micro-Breaks a part of your daily routine to reduce the discomfort of impinged soft tissue, reduce muscle tension and stress, relax and refresh the mind, and improve alertness.
Review these important guidelines prior to stretching
- Reduce discomfort of impinged soft tissue.
- Reduce muscle tension and stress.
- Relax and refresh the mind.
- Improve alertness.
Things to Think About
- When was the last time you took a micro-break?
- Would stretching help you better manage stress?
- Would a micro-break help you feel more alert?
- Hold each stretch for at least 15 seconds.
- Breathe in a relaxed manner.
- Do not strain or bounce.
REMINDER: Stop stretching immediately if you experience any sharp pain.
Follow our link below to read more about micro-break stretching and examples of some stretches to do at your desk or workstation.